• The highest potential is achieved when we are committed to be trustworthy, respectful, and responsible, and being a positive role model. Keep all studio conversation positive and supportive.
Tuition and Other Fees
• When you enroll, you will need to set up an automatic payment plan that will draft your tuition from your account on the 10th of the month, or you can log in online and pay your tuition anytime on or before the 10th of the month. If you choose to pay at studio it must be paid by the 10th. On the 11th, all unpaid accounts will be charged automatically using the credit, debt or check on file. Any remaining unpaid accounts will then receive a $25 late fee. Tuition can be paid in yearly or monthly installments. All holidays and vacations have been taken into account at the beginning of the year.
• Costume Fee(s) and/or Recital Fee(s) can be combined into 6, 7 or 8 equal
monthly payments schedeled the day you choose and be paid in full by March 1st
Monthly tuition is due the first lesson of each month.
• There is a $15 fee for all returned checks.
• ALL DANCE BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY APRIL 10th(Classes will continue through May) TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN the APRIL RECITAL. NO EXCEPTIONS UNLESS APPROVED IN WRITING BY AN ARTISTIC DIRECTOR. That means you will be required to pay April and May by April 10th.
• Registration Fee......There is a $35 registration fee for each dancer.
$15 for each additional dancer in the same family.
(maximum of $65 per family)
Our gift to you~Fall 2018, registration fee WAIVED for individual dancers entering their 4th year & beyond with Elite!
For our spring recital we will be purchasing costumes for $75 and will include the appropriate tights. Company/Competition costumes may be a little more. The costume fee(s) is due in the first week of October. A $15 late fee will be added to each costume on October 10th pay for seperate shipping. After placing the order for costumes there can be no refunds of any kind. The costume should be considered as a part of the total of the student's dance education as it gives valuable performing experience.
FREE COSTUME - If a students pays for their entire dance year in full by September 12th, they will receive 1 free costume! One costume per dancer. Payment must be paid by check or cash. No credit or debit cards. No refunds for classes unless the class is cancelled
Recital Fees = $100 Each dancer ($15 for each sibling) Due by Feb 10th--includes a Recital shirt
with cast on back for each dancer and unlimited amount of guests to recital.
New this year-- NO RECITAL TICKET SALES :-)
Additional Recital shirts for family or friends can be purchased at $15 each
• Arrange for you or your dancer to arrive 5-10 minutes early for class so they will have enough time to dress, pull hair back, and be ready to start class on time.
• Being on time for class is an act of courtesy and is important in allowing the student to warm-up properly and receive full benefit from the class. Punctuality is important to your dancer as well as to the class. A late arrival disrupts the class.
• Please notify the studio if you will be absent. Regular attendance is encouraged to ensure a student's progress.
• If class is missed due to illness, students are able to make up the absence at any regularly scheduled class at the same or lower level.
• Students that miss more than three classes after Christmas will NOT be able to perform in the Elite Recital without scheduling private make up classes ($50 per hour). Students are learning new choreography weekly and it is easy to fall behind if attendance is sporadic.
***Elite Studios is not responsible for dancers dropped off more than ten minutes before class time or left more than 10 minutes after class time.
Food & Drink
All food and drink must be kept in the lobby except for water bottles with a screw top lid. Gum chewing is not allowed on the dance floor.
Proper dance attire enables the dancer to fully participate in class as well as maintain a disciplined attitude toward their dance studies. Street wear and baggy clothes hinder the teacher's ability to monitor the body's proper placement and the skeletal and muscular development. (Exception: Baggy clothes may be worn during the hip-hop classes, however no jeans are allowed.) Hair must be pulled off the face and secured back with clips or head bands if needed. Jewelry can often hinder or injure a dancer and is not permitted.
Rehearsal and Recital
Our spring recital will be take place the end of April. Information regarding the Recital will be sent home later in the year. If a dancer is not at the mandatory dressed rehearsal they will not be able to perform in the Recital. Dancers missing more than three classes after Christmas break will not be allowed to perform without scheduling private makeup classes. Rehearsing onstage in costume is one of the most important steps in producing a good show. For the safety of the dancers (and so we have their full attention) only designated helpers will be allowed in the theatre during rehearsal.
There will be no refunds for lessons missed regardless the reason. If class is cancelled due to minimum enrollment, the class may be combined or cancelled completely. In this event a complete refund will be given for the paid classes that had not been given.
Class placement is based on each individual student's age and ability. Advanced levels will be decided by audition and/or at teacher's discretion. All students will be placed in the class most beneficial for their individual needs. Registration is first come first serve basis and secured by payment of tuition and registration fees.
Our policy for holidays are in conjunction with the Fayetteville public schools. When they are dismissed for holiday so are we. Classes will continue on parent/teacher and teacher in-service days and also Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Presidents' Day. If weather is bad or questionable please call the studio or check our Facebook page. An email will be sent out as soon as possible if a cancellation is necessary. There is no change in tuition for classes missed due to weather. If a class is cancelled more than two times due to inclement weather the teacher will schedule a makeup class.
Professional pictures will be taken at the studio in March. (Exact dates will be announced in September.) Please take the little extra time to make sure you/your dancer looks their best for these pictures. Pictures are taken on a very tight schedule and punctuality is of utmost importance.
Right To Amend...Elite Dance Studios management reserves the right to chance or amend any policy at any time.
Elite offers all dancers the opportunity to receive a FREE recital costume (value $75) by referring two friends (brand new to Elite) to dance the entire 2018-2019 dance season. Be sure to have your referral write your name at registration. This referral must be registered and activated ($35 registration fee paid) by the end of October.
If a referral discontinues dance for any reason before May 31st the free costume received must be paid in full at the time the referral discontinues dance at Elite. There is no limit on how many referral/free costume a dancer may receive. You also may obtain credit to your account if you only need one costume and you refer several dancers.